The Lace Giraffe

The Lace Giraffe


Get your own Digital Clock

Do What You Like, Like What You Do!
Thanks for visiting.
If you want to see a picture closer up,
just click on it and it will appear larger.
Please leave a comment before you leave.






Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest, but about who came and never left your side.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

tri shutter card




This was my second of these cards. The first one I forgot to take a picture of it before sending it. This one was a thank you that I sent to my sister.

3 comments:

Cyndi said...

I looked through several pages of your posts and all I can say is what talent you have. Everything you have done is beautiful.

Audrey Frelx said...

You did a great job on this card!

Thanks too for taking the time to leave a comment/vote on the mb for my "Love Train".

I'll be seeing you!

Audrey
http://cuteandsome.blogspot.com

Audrey Frelx said...

Well, I've enjoyed my visit again!

I'll be seeing you!