The Lace Giraffe

The Lace Giraffe


Get your own Digital Clock

Do What You Like, Like What You Do!
Thanks for visiting.
If you want to see a picture closer up,
just click on it and it will appear larger.
Please leave a comment before you leave.






Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest, but about who came and never left your side.

Sunday, February 17, 2013

"You Mean the World to Me" Valentine's Card

Made these two cards just for my stash. They could be easily used for Valentine's Day, Father's Day, or for "just because" day. My favorite is the red one. I used twine and washi tape which I rarely use. I softened the edges by using SU or Ranger Ink on them. The sentiment is from SU. The 3 D globe was punched out an atlas with a 1" circle punch. (Don't tell my hubby he is missing a page in his atlas. :)) And the globe stand was found on the net and cut out with my cameo.
 

No comments: